About the Worst Person I've Ever Met

Jumat, Oktober 23, 2015

I will write about the someone who became my inspiration. I envy with his life. He like always gets what he wants. He got a good life, he got a good friends, and he got evrything that I feel is good. I envy with him cause I didn't get evrything like him. I and he like a mirror, have a difference path.

I want to like him, cause he is my inspiration. I tried to follow evrything like him. I follow his elementary school where he studied. I follow his senior high school where he studied too. But I failed to follow his university where he studied. And you know? That's make me sad. I can't take the path like him again. But, not only about school, but also his hobby, and habit. I tried to study english like him. I'm trying to do what he did. 

And maybe he know that I have many friends, and I alway look like happy, and like don't need him, but in my deep heart, I need him, I need to tell all about my problem, tell about my activity in my school, and maybe tell about the girl who I love. I want tell many story to him. I want we like we was child, played together.

I know, he doesn't always get what he wants. His world doesn't perfect too. And I know he sometime failed to reach his dream. He look like strong and maybe in his deep heart he feel the pain too. Maybe I can't stand beside him, and always look him from back. He is the worst person I have ever met. But he is always my inspiration, my brother.

Sorry for bad english :p

You Might Also Like

6 komentar

  1. keren kok, gw ngeri tulisannya padahal english gw suck, kalo sampe gw ngerti berarti tulisannya zero casualty, sukses semoga menang

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasih, ini nggak ada menang-menangan kok, hehe :D

      Hapus
  2. Orang iri sama kehidupan orang lain bukan karena kehidupannya tidak lebih baik dari orang lain itu, tapi karena nggak pede aja. Dan seperti paragraf penutupnya, yang kamu lihat sesempurna itu, nggak seperti kelihatannya. Sejatinya nggak ada yang sempurna, bukan? :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya, nggak ada yang sempurna, cuma kelihatannya aja sempurna :D

      Hapus
  3. You will find your own path, so dont be sad. Who knows about our future, right?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Right, maybe I will walk in my own path, not follow 'he again' :)

      Hapus